- Explores client needs and prepares quotes/bids in accordance with company business practices and procedures.
- Ensures all necessary supporting documentation, including client agreements/contracts and financial vetting, is completed on each client engagement.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers.
- Ability to successfully lead a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ensures all client (CRM) data is maintained and up-to-date.
- Bachelors degree in Bussiness Marketing
- 2 or more years experience
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and problem – solving abilities
- Technical skills
- Talented freshers may also apply for this job.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated Cv via email firstname.lastname@example.org